Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Showered with Love



I am so unbelievably grateful for my wonderful cousin Leah and my aunt Helen. They seriously are some incredible people. They each threw me the most beautiful baby showers in the world and they put so much work into making them beautiful, fun and memorable. I feel so lucky to have such wonderful family members and to have married into such an amazing family. 

I felt soooo "showered" with love with all of their preparation and the gifts that everyone brought for our sweet baby boy!! I cannot believe that in 3 weeks, give or take, we will have a little baby boy! Hopefully we will have a name by that point, but we are SO excited and are counting down the days!! While I feel super overwhelmed with this whole "being a mom" thing, I know that the lord will bless me and help me be capable! That seems to be what happens a lot during this life, when I feel overwhelmed and incapable, and the situation presents itself and I have to decide to sink or swim, I feel safe in the knowledge that I  have a life guard in Christ that can lead me to show me the way :) 

I AM SO EXCITED TO BE A MOM! 
& I know one thing for sure, this baby is going to be spoiled beyond belief! I am so excited that we have SO much family surrounding us because there is so much love that he will receive!! Welp, the countdown has started, its going to be here in no time!! WOOT WOOT! 


These pictures are from the BEAUTIFUL shower that Leah threw for our little man! 

















These pictures are from the GORGEOUS shower Helen threw for us! 
















& to end, just thought I would leave you with this great image of a pregnant woman eating. Sadly, most pictures consisted of me with food in my mouth. hahaha but for the record, the food was DELICIOUS! 




No comments:

Post a Comment