Monday, April 18, 2016

Baby Cub's Senior Night

I really can not believe my little brother is a senior! During the Spring for the past 4 years, I have spent my afternoons at his baseball games. He plays catcher and there is nothing more fun than going to his games, where 12 family members in attendance is the norm! ;)

Next year will be very different without his baseball games. I am sure I will be busy with an almost one year old by then, but I know I will feel a gap in my life without going to his games. He will be on a 2 year mission for our church as well and its hard to imagine life with Jacob not living down the street form us. I am so proud to be his sister and to be able to watch him grow as he makes these awesome decisions these next few years. But in the meantime, I am ready to cheer on #18 in his next few games, where they have a shot at winning region. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment