Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Jacob's Mission Call

 I am so overjoyed for my little brother right now!! He has decided to serve a mission for our church this august and yesterday he found out where he will be going!

We were all SO FULL with anticipation as he opened his call, and were so shocked when it said Barcelona, Spain!! That is the exact mission Jared (our other brother) served in! I think we are all a little comforted knowing he will be going somewhere we are all familiar with, especially my mom ;)

Excitement doesn't seem to qualify as an appropriate word to even show what I am feeling, but for lack of a better word, I am so excited, thrilled, overjoyed, and full of love at this moment!








(I need to add the rest of the pictures, so more will be added later)


No comments:

Post a Comment